Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The opening was delayed due to the COVID-19 virus and City staff will be making the following changes to the normal operating procedures to make the Aquatic Center as safe and enjoyable as possible for the public.
No more than 160 attendees may be in the facility at one time so we will operate on the following multiple daily session basis.
July 1, 2020 through August 10, 2020
6:00A.M. to 7:00A.M. Adult Lap Swim, Monday-Friday
12:00 P.M. to 1:00P.M. Adult Lap Swim, Monday-Friday
1:30P.M. to 3:30P.M. General Public Session, 1 Monday-Friday
4:00P.M. to 6:00P.M. General Public Session, 2 Monday-Friday
12:30P.M. to 2:30P.M. General Public Session, 1 Saturday-Sunday
3:00P.M. to 5:00P.M. General Public Session, 2 Saturday-Sunday
August 11, 2020 through August 30, 2020
12:00P.M. to 1:00P.M. Adult Lap Swim, Monday-Friday
- The cost will be $3.00 per entrant for each session.
- You will need to bring your own chairs and water toys
- There will be no concessions, Water bottles will be allowed, outside food is NOT allowed inside the pool area
- Water Fountains will NOT be available
- A Covid 19 release form is required for each entrant into the Aquatic Center, forms available at the pool or on the city website